Wednesday, March 31, 2010
- Having my first review and giveaway with CSNStores . It was huge success:)
- Not having a nervous breakdown when BOTH of my vehicles went on the fritz and ate up what little savings I had.
- Preventing a household war. Easy E accidently broke DD's school project. It was a toothpick bridge. DD was more than just upset at having to start over. (definitely worth more than 1 star)
- Keeping up with the laundry and keeping the house clean and organized. This is a difficult task for me but the showers are still sparkling clean! Woot!
- Turning 29 again and having a fabulous DiGiorno's House Party to celebrate.
- Getting on the back of a Harley Davidson in celebration/memory of my Dad. It was the ride of a lifetime!
- Making it through my Goddaughter's baby shower w/o ruining it. Her grandfather was my dad's best friend. Once we saw each other, we hugged and cried. Also knowing that my sister would never have this day, really hurt. However I had to focus on the joy of soon having a new "nephew" to hold in my arms.
- Taking a twitter break. We all know how much I love tweeting. However I took some time off and spent time playing board games and watching movies with my family.
- Getting out of the house. I can be a total hermit. One of my dear friends is in town and we have gone to lunch twice! Woot!
- Shopping.. I had a $25 Macy's gift card. I planned on using it for the kids. However I really needed some new shorts. So I did the unthinkable. I shopped for myself and didn't feel guilty!
At least not this week. Yet I am not going to worry about these things. I am going to be happy and grateful for all that I have done. Bring on the gold stars! Now it is your turn. Tell me something you have accomplished!
Monday, March 29, 2010
Welcome to my first House Party ! We celebrated my birthday with the fabulous Digiorno's
Their newest pizzas include breadsticks and dipping sauce. All in one box! You can cook the breadsticks and the pizza at the same time. So everything is served hot & delicious. I received the following in my Digiorno's Champion House Party Kit:
Friday, March 26, 2010
A couple of weeks ago he manned the grill while his wife (who doesn't like to be photographed & is one of my BFF's) hosted a fabulous party. We had a wonderful time.
Daddy & Little Sissy aka "Baby Brat"
Forever a part of my family.
Forever loved and missed.
I hope that everyone has a wonderful family like I do.
There are many more members in my family tribe.
Hopefully I can share more photos as the Happy Chapter Fridays continue.
Have a wonderful week and don't forget to BE HAPPY:
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Just checking out my new signature!
You like? Im hopping along the blogging path......
Monday, March 8, 2010
Since I have quite a few friends that are trying to conceive, are pregnant, just had babies or are new grandparents, I am so grateful that CSN Stores gave me this opportunity to review a great product and give one away as well.
This giveaway open to residents of the USA or Canada, over the age 18.
(Limit one set of entries per person/household/email address)
(Note: my comment button should be located at the top center of this post, just click where it says comments)
6. Follow me on twitter @LissaL = 1 entry
7.Make a tweet about this giveaway and be sure to include
@LissaL and @CSNStores as well as a link back to this post.
feel free to copy and paste this one:
Birthday Giveaway! @LissaL Tiny Love Tummy Time Frog Pillow Activity Mat from @csnstores http://tinyurl.com/y9oe2ls
You can tweet 1x per day =1 entry per tweet
Please make sure to make a separate comment for each entry
.Also include your first name and email address if it is not visible in your profile.
I need to have a way to contact to you, should you be the winner.
This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm EST on March, 16, 2010.
I will be using The Randomizer to pick the winner.
Winner will be announced on my blog, on twitter and be notified by email.
The winner will have 7 days to contact me or an alternate winner will be chosen.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Monday, March 1, 2010
This policy is valid from 08 March 2010
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. Any advertising in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Sponsor is responsible for delivery of giveaway prizes. The blog owner is not.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org