Friday, March 26, 2010

Three copies of The Happy Book  have been traveling all across the globe. Sooner or later we will all get a chance to write our happy thoughts in the book and forward it on it's way. 
Even if it is not our turn yet,each week blogger's share what makes them happy.

My family makes me Happy and keeps me going. Here are a few photos:
My husband. we've been together over 20 years and he still rocks my world. He always tells me how much he loves me and that I am beautiful. He appreciates my quirks, sense of humor and my thrifty side. He even doesn't mind my "Bling Bling' shirt that I paid 50 cents for BRAND NEW!


My children. All together & dressed up for a family photo. 
This picture was taken when my nephew got married last  year.
Maybe we can get another photo done w/o the glasses!

My mom is the most courageous, compassionate woman  that I have ever known.
This picture was taken in December when we went to see Lisa Williams show.

 My little brother.  I love spending time with him and knowing that we are there for each other.
A couple of weeks ago he manned the grill while his wife (who doesn't like to be photographed & is one of my BFF's) hosted a fabulous party. We had a wonderful time.

My guardian angels.
Daddy & Little Sissy aka "Baby Brat"
 Forever a part of my family.
Forever loved and missed.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful family like I do.
There are many more members in my family tribe.
Hopefully I can share more photos as the Happy Chapter Fridays continue.
 Have a wonderful week and don't forget to BE HAPPY:
Lissa Signature

Share
Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

gina said...

So nice to meet your family. I think a strong, loving family is the golden key to happiness. Love your froggies.

Ginny said...

Thank you for sharing your photos. You have a beautiful family. Have a wonderful week

Unknown said...

What a delightful family! Family is definitely one of life's precious gifts. Love your bling bling tshirt! :)

Pamela said...

What a beautiful family you have, Lissa! I agree with Gina that family, chosen and not chosen, is a key to happiness.

Pamela said...

What a beautiful family you have, Lissa! I agree with Gina that family, chosen and not chosen, is a key to happiness.

sues2u2 said...

Lissa, you have a truly beautiful family. I love the one of your kids & the sunglasses! Too funny.

So nice of you to introduce everyone! I love it!

" M " said...

You have a wonderful family , I can tell , you just feel it in the photos ! Have a wonderful week Lissa!

Expressive Hart said...

Thank you for sharing photos of your beautiful family.You can tell your family brings you much happiness.