Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Question of the week: What Do You wish To Accomplish?
Remember when you were a child and got a gold star on your chart? Didn't it just make your day?
Maybe it is time to make ourselves a chart for what we have accomplished.
We might just realize that we are doing much better than we think that we are.
Here are a few things that I have successful accomplished over the last few weeks:
- Having my first review and giveaway with CSNStores . It was huge success:)
- Not having a nervous breakdown when BOTH of my vehicles went on the fritz and ate up what little savings I had.
- Preventing a household war. Easy E accidently broke DD's school project. It was a toothpick bridge. DD was more than just upset at having to start over. (definitely worth more than 1 star)
- Keeping up with the laundry and keeping the house clean and organized. This is a difficult task for me but the showers are still sparkling clean! Woot!
- Turning 29 again and having a fabulous DiGiorno's House Party to celebrate.
- Getting on the back of a Harley Davidson in celebration/memory of my Dad. It was the ride of a lifetime!
- Making it through my Goddaughter's baby shower w/o ruining it. Her grandfather was my dad's best friend. Once we saw each other, we hugged and cried. Also knowing that my sister would never have this day, really hurt. However I had to focus on the joy of soon having a new "nephew" to hold in my arms.
- Taking a twitter break. We all know how much I love tweeting. However I took some time off and spent time playing board games and watching movies with my family.
- Getting out of the house. I can be a total hermit. One of my dear friends is in town and we have gone to lunch twice! Woot!
- Shopping.. I had a $25 Macy's gift card. I planned on using it for the kids. However I really needed some new shorts. So I did the unthinkable. I shopped for myself and didn't feel guilty!
At least not this week. Yet I am not going to worry about these things. I am going to be happy and grateful for all that I have done. Bring on the gold stars! Now it is your turn. Tell me something you have accomplished!