Wednesday, March 3, 2010
This week JAMIE wants to know:
What do you wish to make time for?
1. Journaling- Usually I journal, meditate & have prayer time in the afternoons. I go over to my mom's house while she is at work. Since her work schedule has changed I have not been coming over. I still pray throughout the day however I miss my quiet time. This night owl is going to have to become a morning bird.
2. Organization- It seems as if once I get the house clean an invisible leprechaun comes in & makes a big mess! Boxes have been loaded for our local church thrift store, but more needs to be done. I also need to do some painting, which I dread.
3. Softball- Coach and Easy E are on the Church softball team. I haven't been to one game! Shame on me!
It's just that every week they have back to back games and 5 hours on cold, hard bleachers just doesn't do it for me. Why can't they just have 1 game at a time?
4. -Hanging out with my high school friends. Many of my friends get together almost every week. They live about 45 minutes away. I wish to join them at least once a month. However I have been limited right now due to scheduling and my car that needs repairs.
5. - Blogging. T-Rexie crashes on a daily basis .A new computer would help. But hey! I did win a printer today via PrinterStop Maybe there is a new computer in my future as well. Woot!
6. -JOY! I try to experience JOY every day. However I can always make time for more!
Wishing you a wonderful week. Be sure to make time for yourself! You are worth it!