Wednesday, March 18, 2009


Wishcasting

This week's question is:

What do you wish to say yes to?


Now

Jamie

Here is the deal.

I have a problemo with time management and organization.
Not to say of really getting your hands into art.

Yet I really wish to say YES to the following:

Full moon Dreamers

I know it is only 1x a month
Can one use glue and pics from a magazine for a dreamboard?


Blogging/Writing everyday

Do I go
NaBloPoMo?
Do I go Creative Everyday?
Do I have what it takes?


Revealing Myself

You all have gotten to know a part of me.
How far does one go when we write?
I haven't shared my blogs with some of my friends.
It's like my best kept secret.
Why?

Also I wish to say Yes to:
getting healthy
and setting some boundaries.

In a world of JUST SAY NO!
What are my friends wishing to say YES to?










0 comments: