Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Awhile back I had the chance to receive a bar of
pomegranate soap
from
Rebecca's Soap Deli

It is so wonderful that my children have suddenly wanted to take
a shower in my bathroom. I informed my family that this was

MY SOAP

They have not listened and used it anyway.
I cannot blame them, it is fabulous.


The good news is this.


Six fabulous bars of Rebecca's soaps soon will be arriving at my door.
You see, I have a birthday coming up and my family did the right thing.
If they include a lock for my bathroom door they will have done a great thing.


What is even better is this:


Rebecca is giving away eight, that's right I said 8 of her soaps away to
one lucky winner.



I am hoping to fill Easter Baskets with her delicious soaps.
They would make lovely gifts for some special people in my life.


What would you do if you won 8 of her wonderful soaps?
Head on over to:


pick-it-and-win-it-soap-contest


While you are there be sure to check out the special she is having.
You just might want to place an order yourself.


1 comments:

Tammy said...

Im so glad you like it-now you know why I love it!