Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jamie

wishes to know
What do you wish to change?

There is so many ways this can be answered.
Time for a little truth telling.

For quite a few years I have been dead inside.
I was going through the motions.
I didn't realize how much grief and fear had taken over my life.
The optimist and idealist I had always known and loved had been replaced.

With a pessimistic fatalist.
EWWWWWWWW

By December of 2008 I had to take a long hard look at myself.
But it is hard to recognize a woman you do not know.
So I decided to make a CHANGE.

To not be afraid and just live.
To laugh more.
To find myself.

To follow the principles I truly believed in.
This is a great and wonderful thing.

Most people are happy.
They always knew that there was so much more to the real me.

It also scares the heck out of some people.
The grief was bad, but now what the heck is this?

I say:

Get used to it.
No longer am I chicken little.

If you cannot handle me ,
My writing, my little green bags-filled with coupons and some Fels-Naptha Soap ,
my reviews and giveaways, my views on life and all that come with it,
my sense of humor, my friends
( who come in all shapes, sizes, colors, religious, non-religious and political backgrounds)

Then go change YOUR Granny Panties in your own glass house .

**Wishing only the best of change to my wishcasting wonderful friends**














0 comments: