Friday, January 30, 2009


It's my 2nd week participating in Aloha Friday.

Thanks to all of you for making a 1rst timer feel so welcome

Here is how you play & I am taking this directly from An Island Life:
Welcome to this week’s edition of
Aloha Friday

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!!
My Story & Question
This morning I was 2/3rds down in my morning cup of java when I realized that something "fishy" was going on. I had just swallowed something that wasn't hazelnut creamer. It was mushy & gross. It was cat food. Evidently, in my rush to get out of the house, I grabbed the wrong spoon to stir my cup. A new blend of Lissa-la-latte has been made. This hasn't been the 1rst time I have done something like this, nor shall it be the last. So tell me what have you done in your rush to get ready that makes you go: Huh,Eww,Duh?
And did it ever involve "Tuna Feast?"

8 comments:

CaseyDeuce said...

OMG Thats nasty!! I dont think I've ever done anything like that.

*Just Jen* said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Gross, but hilarious! Um, I do something stupid more often than I would like to admit. BUT, I will share it. I leave the house with my slippers on, probably once every other week! It's not until I get to the stopsign at the end of my road that I realize and have to turn around and go back home for my REAL shoes. LOL

sues2u2 said...

My mouth is totally puckering in sympathy right now. As in my tongue doesn't even want the gum in it! lol

Does it count that I have/will drive my kids to school w/ only my jammies on (no bathrobe)?

Jennifer said...

Oh yuck. I think I would have barfed. Seriously.

janetfaye said...

The image is well, I am going to be careful for what I reach for!

Anonymous said...

Yuck!!!!
The only thing I can think of is I've left the house a few times without my glasses on. The worst part is that my family was with me and nobody even noticed!!!

LissaL said...

For the record, it wasn't a whole dollop of catfood, just what was left on the spoon. Gross either way of course.Thanks for sharing everybody, have a great weekend:)

Vicki and Noel said...

MeeeeOW!!! I once poured iced tea on my cereal when I was in a hurry...not near as funny or gross as the cat food spoon! Have a great weekend!