Wednesday, February 23, 2011


I Will Buy You A New Life-Everclear

It's that time of the week. Jamie wants to know: What Do You Wish For Your Home?
I remember when I first moved here. I said to myself, to my hubby and to God that if I am to live here forever "Let my home be my oasis."  Maybe I should have re-phrased it to say "as long as I live here"
There is much work to be done on this house, inside and out. Plus, I never have quite felt like I belong here in this city. My kids are happy. They have made friends and are doing well in school.
However there is not much else.
Maybe if the economy wasn't so bad, things would be different. 
I certainly would like ( & need ) to get some repairs done to my home
.A garden of beautiful flowers would be nice.
Also, I would love to see the neighborhood filled with some friendly folks.
 And if for some reason it is not meant for me to stay here
I wish for a sign to lead me to my oasis.
By the way I hope you enjoyed the video above.The song is one of my favorites.
Have a wonderful week friends!
May your home always be filled with Love:)



Lissa Signature Share Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

CP said...

(((Gianormous Hugs))) Whew!

For all that Lissa wishes for her Life in Oasis, so too do I wish for Lissa the oasis of a home she has always dreamed. However it may find her♥

Sandra Marie said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

Julie Jordan Scott said...

I know this oasis wish...

As Lissa wishes for herself, so I wish for her also...

My Home Wish!

Thinking of you often....

sues2u2 said...

I can say w/ absolute certainty that I agree w/ everything you said. More than that, I wish all of the joy & peace of a home oasis for you just like I wish it for me.

Cazamataz said...

As you wish for yourself i truly wish for you also x

Cazamataz said...

p.s Love the tune...really hearing it love to you xxx

Sarah Lulu said...

As you wish for yourself I so lovingly wish this for you also. xx

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.