Sunday, June 6, 2010

Guess what? I was the grand prize winner at a twitter party hosted by Galtime and I received a gift card to Eden Home.  They are an organic store filled with eco-friendly products for your home and life. I have to tell you that I was overwhelmed with all of their fabulous products. It was tough to make a decision on what to buy. Here are a few of my selections:

The Cleo night shirt/tunic along with the cropped pants is the most comfortable outfit I have ever owned. It  hides a multitude of tummy flaws and also is  perfect  for a mom to be. So I also sent the shirt to my pregnant, future DIL.

This bamboo wrap looks great with the above outfit or with a tank and jeans or  a strapless dress. 


This cobalt serving bowl was a gift to my sister-in-law. She proudly placed it on her dining room table!


My mother needed some new pajamas. She is sleeping soundly every night in these pj's along with her new Organic Cotton Blanket. My hubby and I are also getting a good night's sleep on our  Organic Cotton Sheets.

 This adorable Vintage Garden outfit along with  2 pairs of Baby-Leather-Shoes and Pink Patch The Puppy-Snuggy Blanket are headed out to Texas to welcome my friend's new baby girl, Maggie!


Of course there is no way I could possibly go shopping without finding something for the Lily Pad! This Frog OrganicBaby Gift Set is for my new grandbaby to be!

I also purchased some  soy-candles and organic bath gifts for friends and family. I am sure that they will be delighted with their gifts. If you are looking for the perfect organic gift for yourself or someone special in your life, I highly recommend that you shop at Eden Home. You will not be disappointed. You can also be in the know. Eden Home is on FaceBook and Twitter. Right now they are having a Baby Shower Giveaway. They are giving away $2000 in prizes! I already created my gift registry for my grand baby and am hoping to win You should register as well, maybe you will be 1 of the winners!  Whether you make a purchase or become their fan on Twitter or Facebook, be sure to tell them that Lissal sent you their way. Also be sure to check out
Galtime's Cool website for great information and giveaways as well.




Lissa Signature Share Share/Bookmark

0 comments: