Sunday, June 6, 2010

Last month I had the privilege of hosting a Schwans HouseParty !  We celebrated two birthdays and a dear friend coming into town with some delicious food provided by Schwans. For my party box I received the following:

  • #401 meatballs
  • #746 avocado halves
  • #851 roasted baby bakers (potatoes)
  • #644 chocolate chip cookies (frozen, ready to bake)
  • #549 popcorn shrimp
  • #572 flatbread cheese pizza
  • #494 oven roasted chicken bites
  • #125 vanilla ice cream minis
  • #850 green bean fries 
  • #639 mini corn dogs
  • #642 buffalo chicken dip (I ordered this as an extra, as it is a family fave)
We had about 20 people from ages 8 to 80 enjoy this delicious food provided by Schwans. There were conversation starter cards that had some great questions. One of the questions was " If you could change/make a new name for yourself, what would it be?" The answers were hilarious. I hoped I could pick one as my favorite but it was too difficult. So I just randomly chose a guest to receive a $10 (maybe they can use it on their first order at Schwans.) Each guest received a calendar, insulated bag, coupons and catalog.
The kids were just as excited about the bags as the adults.
They also loved the green bean fries! Who says kids don't like veggies?
However, I would have to say that the favorite (other than the cookies and ice cream mini's) 
were the mini corn dogs. This was all that was left at the end of our 7 hour party:

I would like to thank Schwans and HouseParty for choosing me to be one of the many people across the USA to host this event. We had great food, fun, family & friends. Always the way for a successful party!





Lissa Signature Share Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Schwan's Home Service said...

I like it AND love it! Looks like a great time was had by all. Terrific photo. Thanks so much for hosting.

Happy eating,

Kim
Community Manager, Social Media
Schwan's Home Service

www.schwans.com
www.facebook.com/schwans
www.twitter.com/schwans