Friday, April 30, 2010
It's that time of the week ! The The Happy Book. is making it's way around the world. As we wait for our turn to read and write in it ,as well as see what others have shared, we blog about what makes us HAPPY on Fridays. The above graphic was sent to me by a friend. Nothing like a bouncy frog to give you a smile in the morning! Here is my list of "happy's" for today:
- Both of my sons passed the test and received their driver's permits.
- Easy E finished his first softball season. He did really well. He also has a new friend. She played on the co-ed team with him. They are going to a concert together tonight at church.
- DD passed his college prep test and is eligible for dual enrollment. This means he can take college courses while still enrolled in High School.
- Bo Bo is getting an award today at The State College of Florida. Along with his fellow students, he helped the math team place first among small colleges in Florida! **UPDATE** BoBo received 2 academic excellence awards. One for math and one for Philosphy! Woot!
- Bubbles found her mouthpiece to the Clarinet. Yippee! mommy doesn't have to purchase a new one.
- Making 4 meals for about $30 for a family of 6. I made Sloppy Joes on Mon, Homemade Chili on Tues, Hot Dogs & Chili on Weds and Chili Nachos last night. I have a feeling my family is in the mood for something different tonight!
- It's been a fabulous 2 weeks of making new friends via Blogger and twitter.
- New baby! My godson arrived 3 weeks early, and is perfect! I get to hold him in my arms this weekend!
- Unexpected financial blessings. Whenever I have a need, GOD always come through. Thanks also to my Saints and guardian angels!
- The Sunshine. I will admit it, the humidity bothers me. However we are having some great weather. I might just put on a bathing suit and take a swim.