Monday, March 2, 2009



Awhile back I received this award from an awesome

bohemianbabe

I felt quite honored and humbled for they have been times in my personal, professional and political life that I have been lost, unsure or
sometime riding around on on my self -righteous martyr high horse.
It's not easy to let go of your blanket of insecurity,
Yet when you do it is amazing the wonderful things and friends that come into your life.

I am so grateful for my Boho Mama.

Now I have a choice to pass it on to 10 .
Well I could choose more than 10 and of those, many have been chosen already.
So because I believe in the magic and power of 3
I would like to pass this award onto the following:

1. SNAP

Now SNAP already may have received this, but she is my buddy. She always lifts me up.

2. Christine


She is my friend from my other bloggy world. We are going through a difficult journey together.
She is always a ray of light to others including me.

3.12secretstribe


That's right! We gotta a whole lotta special going on every week.
Encouragement,Inspiration & Friendship
I am so thankful to be a part of it.

0 comments: