Thursday, February 26, 2009

aloha-friday

This is how to play:

Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! (see the link above or button on my sidebar) It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question is:

If you had the option of getting free plastic surgery , what would you have done?

My answer:

For many years I rode the weight roller coaster, plus I had 4 c-sections. I now maintain a healthy weight but the body just doesn't look the same as it it did before.

So sign me up for a tummy tuck and lift my breasts up back where they belong!






18 comments:

Tara said...

I can totally relate. I have 2 c-sections..and well my body isn't quite the same lol I could use the same tummy and chest. UGH

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

Tummy tuck - Totally!! I have had 3 c-sections, scheduled to have my 4th and I KNOW it isn't going to ever look the same again.

An arse lift is a close second!

Come visit my first Aloha Friday HERE!

Heather said...

Wow, just one thing?! Man .... I'm gonna go for some liposuction on the midsection. The gut gots to go!

janetfaye said...

I am afraid of Plastic Surgery so I don't think I would ever have it done.

Anonymous said...

Totally the tummy tuck!!

Amy the SaltyMomma said...

I never thought that I would want plastic surgery, but then I breastfed all four of my kids! I don't want implants.. I just want them back in their original position! :)

Amy ~ The Salty Momma

Nina said...

I would put my breast back where they belong. After nursing two kids they are so gone....

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I would have a breast reduction surgery. I saw the surgery on television once and am now too scared to even really think about it. Still I know it would make me so much happier.

*Just Jen* said...

NO. Not plastic surgery, I have watched too many horor shows about bad plastic surgery. I WOULD get the Lipodissolve though. The non-surgical fat dissolving procedure.

annies home said...

it would be something with my stomach or the scar on my chin

Jennifer said...

YES! I'd be so scared of going 'under' for the surgery, but as long as it is done by a doctor that KNOWS what he's doing and has a good track record..YES! I totally want a tummy tuck & a breast lift. After 3 kids...my tummy may never be flat again and the boobs...well they went South a long time ago.

sues2u2 said...

Gotta loose the weight AND find a FANTASTIC doctor but then I'd go for a body lift. Although leave my face alone! Have you seen some of those people who look like they are constantly squinting or that their checks are just in the wrong spot? *shudder*

Mrs. M said...

Tummy tuck & breast lift. Us mom's of the world seem to have the same wishes. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I still wouldn't do it even if it were free.

Sarah said...

After this last one is off the breast - boob job for sure :)

Kailani said...

I just had lasik eye surgery and that's pretty much all I've ever wanted.

Unknown said...

nothing

sues2u2 said...

Hey, Lissa. Thanks for visiting My blog too! And, yep, find that guy who does miracles & I'm All over that one! lol Oh, I did have Lasik about 5 yrs ago. Does that count @ all?