Thursday, September 29, 2011


Picture courtesy via google images The Eleventh House

Last night I found myself in the library, holding Saturn. Soon everyone in the place was tossing it around like that balloon game where the goal is to constantly keep it in the air without it ever touching the ground. There were many people in the room. Some from past that I had not seen in many years, some from present day. I left  the library and ventured on my way. In one dream I can go to many places. When I woke up this morning I realized I had been on quite a journey. Also I had learned quite a bit. After all I had been in the library, a great place to acquire knowledge don't you think? I  believe I need to sit down, take a breath and realize that  the universe is not necessarily throwing a bunch of balls at me. I am not a juggler, just one of many trying to keep things afloat.

Lissa Signature Share Share/Bookmark

0 comments: