Monday, August 15, 2011


My little sister, "Baby Brat" and my daughter, "Bubbles"
Dear Tasha,
Today is your birthday. I wish to take you for a spa day along with mom (Me-ma) and Bubbles. 
Then we can all go to lunch and spend some time shopping at the mall. 
I'm sure we can find some shoes that we absolutely must have!
Of course this is all just a fantasy. 
You left this world a little over five years ago. There is so much that you have missed 
and I wish we could have shared together.People say that I/we still can. 
At least "figuratively." However they are completely clueless. It is not the same.
I long to see you your face and feel your embrace. A sister's love is like no other.
You were, are and always will be the best.
It is my hope that you are celebrating in Heaven today. 
Dance with daddy and please know that I am thinking of you.
I love you. I miss you.
xoxoxo
Big Sissy 

"I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness." Emily Dickinson 




Lissa Signature Share Share/Bookmark

0 comments: