Monday, August 16, 2010


Tasha & "Bubbles"

Dear Little Sissy AKA Baby Brat,
Well it's that time of year again. It seems like only yesterday I was riding my bike around the neighborhood announcing your arrival to the world. We're baking a birthday cake for you today. Also  "Bubbles" and I will continue your fave birthday tradition be giving each other pedicures. We are going with a ladybug theme. She looks just like you. Sometimes I call her by your name. Mom is wearing purple to work today in your honor. I picked up two VC Andrews books & and read them just for you. The family and I spent a lot of time sharing stories about you being such a "Ham" this week. Then again, we talk about you all of the time. You may have left this world, but never our hearts. It has been a very difficult time for me, Sissy. Not a day goes by that I do not think about you or what coulda, woulda, shoulda been. I stayed up far too late listening to songs that made me cry last night. However you are/were the best sister a gal could have and I am so grateful. Thanks for coming to see me in my dreams this week, 3 times! It was so wonderful to see your beautiful face. To talk with you, if only for awhile. What an unexpected blessing! Speaking of unexpexted blessings,did you know I am going to be a Grandma? Isn't that something? You are going to be a Great Aunt. I just wish you were here on this earth as opposed to the spiritual plane. Ugh! So many questions, so little answers!
As always, I hope this is your best birthday ever. Time nor distance can never seperate my love for you.  Give Daddy a hug for me!


All my love,
Big Sissy




Lissa Signature Share Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Snap said...

{{{{{{{{{{Lissa]]]]]]]]]]

Sam_I_am said...

As long as we remember, they will never be gone :)

JoeyfromSC said...

awww my heart goes out to you..I can relate as I've lost SO many family/friends:( But, you are right...Keep their memory alive and it helps alot:)