Friday, May 21, 2010

Every week we share what makes us smile as we wait our turn to write about it in the The Happy Book



It just so happens that awhile back, I won this BabyBunchBouquet from Cindi's blog. Isn't it adorable? 
Clothing that looks like rose buds. How Creative! I immediately knew that I had to send it to my friend KP.
She loved it and used it as her centerpiece at her baby shower.
Yesterday she gave birth to her first baby!


   A beautiful girl she named:

Ella Rose
8lbs 4oz 20 and 1/2 inches long


A beautiful rose bouquet for a beautiful Rose! I am thrilled to have a new Goddaughter!
Welcome to the world baby girl!

I also have more happy news to share! You can find it Here




Lissa Signature Share Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Ginny said...

Congratulations Lissa. Ella Rose is beautiful and becoming a grandmother in November is so exciting. Wow, what a wonderful week!!