Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Well I'm back to blogging. My spring break sentence is over. How did I ever survive over an entire week without blogging and not go insane? Easy. Insanity already rules my world. All in all, spring break went pretty well. My older kids pretty much stuck with video games. However I did manage to get them to watch a movie with me. My daughter, her best friend and I sang Karaoke in the afternoons. We also painted Mandalas. It was so much fun. Before I knew it, my boys had joined in. The kids are very talented. My husband took a day off from work and we went to the beach. One member of our family turned out to be red, white and blue all over.(I'm including the eyes.) Guess who? Saturday was filled with the magical and enticing scent of rubber. That's right we had a flat tire and had to get a replacement. Easter was truly special. The turkeys had not thawed out so we went out to dinner. It was also my mom's birthday. My boy's gave her a special present. They got into a huge argument at the restaurant. For some reason she had no desire to come to our house for pie afterward. I wonder why? It's okay though. I ate enough for 2 or 3 people. Because I was so happy of course. Spring break,holidays and special occasions are just wonderful. So is everyday life. It's nice to be back.

0 comments: