Sunday, April 5, 2009

It was my hope to have blogged before now. However my computer was under the weather. Then I was under the weather. Then a few friends came over. Now Spring Break is here and................
there will be NO BLOGGING. I have promised my children and my husband some quality time. On the agenda: dyeing eggs,painting,karaoke,bowling and the beach. I dread the last one. I don't tan, I burn. And let's just say that I haven't found a swimsuit yet that truly offers what I need or desire. So I will just spray on the fake tan and the sunscreen and pray for the best. It is also my hope to read a couple of books and sneak in some computer time. ( computer time & blogging-there is a difference) We shall see how this works out. Have a wonderful week:)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Have a great Spring Break Lisa.
I wish I didn't have to worry about snow at Easter time AHHHH!
So much for Spring Break.

Anonymous said...

I'll miss you but you enjoy your spring break!!!